Maybe you're too tall for most knee warmers to span the gap between upper shin and shorts. Maybe you just hate having to babysit them in order to maintain coverage during a ride. Whatever the source of your warmer woes, Louis Garneau's Optimum Cycling Knickers for Men has the answer for chilly May and September mornings that would normally warrant the shorts/warmer combo.
The Otpimum blends LG's Signature Mat and Embossed fabrics for a construction that targets stretch and comfort. The lack of a fleecy internal face means that these materials are ideal for temperatures ranging from the mid 50s to the mid 60s, though personal preference could push that range by a few degrees Fahrenheit in either direction.
The knicks are finished with a four-way-stretch, graduated chamois that provides support where it's desirable and relief where it's decidedly not. LG's typical Powerband surfaces at the hems to provide grip, and an internal waist pocket keeps your house key from mingling with spare arm warmers, wind vests, and knit gloves in your jersey pockets.
- Lightweight knickers for cool-weather cycling
- High-stretch material shields knees without adding insulation
- AirSport chamois provides support for casual and training rides
- Gently compressive leg bands maintain coverage
- Finished with an internal waist pocket and reflective details