The optimum choice for entry-level cyclists.
You've decided to add cycling to your hobby repertoire, and eager to jump in you've already got yourself kitted with a bike, shoes, and helmet, but after a few spins around the block its become apparent that you'll need to pack on some padded shorts to take the sting out of your saddle, so reach for a pair of the Louis Garneau Optimum 7 Women's Shorts and get your hammerfest on. These light and breathable shorts are perfect for diving into the sport, offing just enough compression and support on your muscles, and a price that doesn't spoil your mid-season upgrade budget.
Crafted from three different fabrics, these shorts feature Signature Mat for total stretch and comfort, mesh panels for ventilation, and Quantum fabric that's embossed with matte finish to elevate your style as you ride. To keep your sit bones fully supported, Louis Garneau employs its AirSport Women's chamois that soaks up vibrations from the road with multi-density foam, while wicking away sweat. The top of the chamois is finished with a super-soft microfiber that brushes against your sensitive skin, and offers generous stretch to move with you while you ride. On top you'll find a flattering HugFit waist that has a knack for staying in place without pinching, while your hems are locked in place with a lightly compressive powerband for fuss-free riding.
- Supportive shorts to get you through your first cycling endeavors
- Three different fabrics combine for compression and breathability
- Flattering HugFit waist locks into place without pinching
- Compressive hems keep your legs secure for fuss-free riding
- Stash your keys in stash pocket at rear waist
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation and chaffing
- Take the sting away from rough roads with supportive chamois