Optimum 2 Bib Short
As you're pondering a venture into the cyclists' lifestyle, determined to test out the road to see if you like it, the Louis Garneau Optimum 2 Bib Short helps you gain a taste of cycling performance at an accessible price. As you're in the saddle doing bike-path endurance or sprinting through lung-burning 10-on-10-off intervals, the four-way stretch and Power Mesh fabric comforts and keeps you cool, so you can enjoy the ride. To keep supplies closer at hand so you can refuel quickly from the aero position — or just not have to fumble around in the back pockets — is the integrated gel pocket at the thigh that can house one to two standard gels.
Louis Garneau uses their powerband leg-cuff to secure the shorts in place, and underneath, the Airsport chamois supplies sufficient comfort for most riding conditions.
- Bibs to get you started on your cycling journey
- Improved stretch and support for dialing in training rides
- Moisture wicking to reduce chafing on summer days
- Airsport chamois is ready to cushion
- Thigh pocket and reflective trims