Why We Like The Nimbus Gel Glove
Human hands are rather unique when we compare them to the hands of other beings. No other creature in the world has hands that can grasp, hold, move, and manipulate objects quite like ours can. We recognize the importance of our beloved hands, and Louis Garneau does too, which is why the Nimbus Gel Glove protects and supports our hands as we use them on the bike. The glove's soft fabric blend keeps our hands comfy, cool, and ready for rapid shifting and braking, while the plush padding across the palm offers superior protection from road vibrations and infrequent spills. The fit is adjustable thanks to a hook-and-loop closure, so your hands are cradled in a snug sanctuary each time you hop in the saddle.
- Fingerless cycling glove delivers support and comfort on the bike
- AirFit mesh upper boosts airflow to keep your hands cool
- Synthetic leather palm offers grippy contact with your bars
- Biogel padding dampens vibrations and reduces hand fatigue
- Microfiber thumb wipes sweat and debris from your face
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure dials in the perfect fit