Neo Power Motion Shorts
Blending the compressive benefits of the Power+ material and the non-pinching fit of Endurexx leg bands, Louis Garneau's Neo Power Motion Shorts deliver a supportive and comfortable fit, all without the restrictive feel of bibs. And with the redesigned Hitop waistband that sits higher than traditional men's waistbands, the shorts stay in place better than ever while providing the extra support that you'd normally find in this area when wearing bib shorts. Whether you're a rider looking for shorts to wear under your chamois-less winter tights, or you simply don't like the tug of mesh straps over your shoulders, the Neo Power shorts are a worthy addition to your cycling wardrobe.
The heart of the shorts is the Motion Air Gel chamois, which presents a recessed center channel to keep the perineum safe, and a stretchy face of Cupron fabric up against your skin. The gel padding is ventilated, and additional vents at the front keep you dry and limit the bacteria fighting that the Cupron has to do. The rest of the shorts enjoy anti-chafing seams throughout to eliminate irritation, and there's even lazer-cut perforations on the waistband for some added ventilation. Finally, reflective accents help keep you visible to other road users in low-light conditions.
- Cycling shorts to improve your comfort on the bike
- Power+ material is breathable and stretchy
- Hitop waistband for a comfortable, stay-put fit
- Motion Air Gel chamois provides cushion and ventilation
- Endurexx leg bands secure the fit without pinching
- Compressive fabric provides support without restriction
- Anti-chafing seams prevent discomfort and irritation