Neo Power Motion Bib Short
By combining the compressive properties of Power+ Lycra with the no-pinch fit of Endurexx leg bands, the Louis Garneau Neo Power Motion Bib Short offers a comfortable and supportive fit that outdoes many of the more expensive options from the competition. The main fabric offers excellent muscular support and breathability, and the shorts stay comfortably in place courtesy of the Power Mesh bib straps. There's even anti-chafing seams throughout the garment to ensure there's no problems with irritation.
The Motion Air Gel chamois keeps you comfortable whether you're hammering up a climb or sitting in place at a stoplight. The gel padding itself is ventilated, and additional vents at the front keep you dry and limit the bacteria fighting that the Cupron has to do. A recessed center channel keeps the sensitive perineum safe, and it bottoms-out in a strip of stretchy mesh that lets the two sit bone pads move independently of each other.
The Neo Power Motion Bibs help to keep you in motion by restricting their ten panels' seams to the outer leg, eliminating saddle bunching and the threat of chafing on your inner thigh. These panels are also pre-shaped, so you fit into the shorts rather than stretching them to fit you. This means less restriction and an end to see-through seat panels. Your riding partners will thank you. Finally, reflective accents help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Bib shorts to improve your road cycling comfort
- Power+ material is breathable and stretchy
- Motion Air Gel chamois provides cushion and ventilation
- Mesh straps ensure airflow throughout the torso
- Endurexx leg bands secure the fit without pinching
- Outer leg seams minimize bunching and chafing
- Compressive fit provides support without restriction
- Anti-chafing seams limit irritation or discomfort