Neo Power Motion Bib Short
With the compressive benefits of the Power+ material's high Lycra content and the non-pinching fit of Endurexx leg bands, few shorts can compete with the empowering fit of Louis Garneau's Neo Power Motion Bib Shorts. The two main fabrics limit fatigue and breathe well, and the shorts stay comfortably in place while accommodating all of your cycling-related movements courtesy of the Power Mesh bib straps.
The Motion Air Gel chamois keeps you comfortable even while sitting in place at a stoplight. The gel padding itself is ventilated, and additional vents at the front keep you dry and limit the bacteria fighting that the Cupron has to do. A recessed center channel keeps the sensitive perineum safe, and it bottoms-out in a strip of stretchy mesh that lets the two sit bone pads move independently of each other.
The Neo Power Motions help to keep you in motion by restricting their ten panels' seams to the outer leg, eliminating saddle bunching and the threat of chafing on your inner thigh. These panels are also pre-shaped, so you fit into the shorts rather than stretching them to fit you. This means less restriction and an end to see-through seat panels. Your riding partners will thank you. Finally, reflective accents help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Bib shorts for road cycling in comfort
- Power+ material is stretchy and breathable
- Motion Air Gel chamois is ventilated and padded
- Mesh straps ensure airflow throughout the torso
- Endurexx leg bands secure the fit without pinching
- Outer leg seams minimize bunching and chafing
- Compressive fit provides support without restriction