Power in motion.
When the temps start to spike in mid-summer, we’re keen on shedding as much fabric as possible to keep cool, which means sleeveless jerseys, and shorter shorts. The Louis Garneau Neo Power Motion 7 Shorts make a great addition to your kit on scorching afternoons, thanks to their shorter inseam and tech-packed fabric that’s ready to take on miles of pavement ahead. The Neo Power Motion 7 Shorts are crafted with the same Power + LYCRA fabric as their longer siblings, the Neo Power Motion, offering a compressive fit that supports your muscles while you ride, and exceptional wicking properties that work to keep you cool and dry. They feature Garneau’s Motion AirGel chamois to take the sting out of long miles with multi-density construction that tapers to give you the cushion where you need it most, while perforations aid in breathability so you can feel fresh from your first to last mile.
- Shorter shorts for taking on the hottest rides
- Power+ LYCRA fabric adds compressive support
- Cushion your sit bones with AirGel chamois
- Breathable fabric wicks away sweat and dries
- Side pocket offers storage for gadgets and snacks
- Laser-cut thigh makes for a crisp, clean finish