Effortless adaptation, from run to ride.
The Louis Garneau Women's Neo Power Knicker seamlessly transitions from runs around the neighborhood to multi-hour rides with its chamois-less design. The lack of an integrated chamois allows you to layer it over your padded cycling shorts in cooler weather or wear it as a standalone piece for high-octane fitness and running. This adaptability really sets the Neo Power Knicker apart from others on the market, making it one of the most versatile pieces in your cycling and running collection.
The Neo Power Knicker is comprised of a mixture of compressive panels and breathable fabrics, allowing for muscle stabilization and cool-wearing comfort as you work up a sweat. Power + Lycra is one of LG's most popular compressive fabrics, used primarily to support hard-working muscles and retain its shape over time. This compressive fabric is used in conjunction with Endurexx, which is both soft-wearing and stretchy. LG then employs Power Mesh in strategic zones to aide in temperature regulation.
To stabilize and support this knicker, the Powerband waist distributes pressure over a wider area for a flattering fit without pinching. Smooth flatlock seams eliminate the scratchy sensation inherent to traditional seams, especially considering its compressive fit. There's even a hidden pocket within the waistband for storing small items, such as your cash and keys.
- Chamois-less knicker for cycling, running, and fitness
- Knicker fits over padded cycling shorts for support
- Power + Lycra provides optimal compression of muscles
- Endurexx promotes fluid movements on bike and foot
- Power Mesh in strategic areas for breathability
- Powerband waist for upright support without pinching
- Smooth flatlock seams eliminate the scratchy feel
- Hidden waistband pocket for cash and keys
View more Women's Knickers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.