Mudstone Cycling Shoe
When it comes to fat-biking in harsh conditions, we think preparation is key to having a good time. That means layering up just right, and tossing on the burliest bike shoes you can find, like Louis Garneau's Mudstyle Cycling Shoe. With a synthetic leather outer, neoprene sealed cuff, and extra-insulated toe box with 200-grams of Thinsluate insulation, the Mudstone shoes are more than prepared for a winter apocalypse, keeping all water and wind out when you push through snowdrifts.
The shoes are built on a high-volume last that's designed to accommodate lofty winter socks without the need to size up, and the insole features a three layer construction with EVA support, reflective Heatfoil to keep the warmth inside, and a soft top fabric that sits comfortably under your sock. An oversized Boa system is used for fit adjustment, enabling you to tweak your fit even when you're decked out with thick winter gloves. To help secure your footing, the outsole is crafted with Garneau's TrailGrip system that excels in grip in wet and slick conditions, and features a cutout for a 2-bolt mountain bike cleat of your choice.
- Winter-ready shoes that are fully waterproof
- Syhtnetic leather and neoprene cuff seal out the elements
- Trap heat inside with Thinsulate toe insulation
- High-volume last allows room for thick socks without upsizing
- EVA footbed uses reflective Heatfoil layer to trap heat inside
- Oversized Boa allows for adjustment of fit with gloves on
- TrailGrip outsole excels at gripping in wet and slick conditions
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD mountain cleats