Mondo Gel Glove
Charging hard into the broken, backcountry pavement of the county road race, you'll need confidence of handling and the padding to dampen road chatter that tends to set the nerves on fire. Louise Garneau's top-tier Mondo Gel Glove provides a race-ready, slip-on cut of a mesh and spandex blend that boosts aerodynamics and breathes well as your arms begin to bead with sweat on the climbs. Central to the identity of the Mondo Gel is the progressive Biogel padding that you'll notice once you hit rough patches of pavement. The gel targets reduced pressure on the sensitive ulnar and median nerves. Still, it also reduces overall stress to the palm, increasing fatigue resistance, and possibly reducing the risk of injury. In combination with some tacky bar tap, the GTEX synthetic leather and silicone print on the palm enhance grip for confident steering and attacking on even marred countryside roadways. When you've ended the ride, the patent-pending finger pulls on the thumb, pinky, and middle finger make the Mondo Gel easy to remove.
- Lightweight, breathable, racing glove with a touch of padding
- Mesh backing integrated with spandex for a cool feel
- Progressive padding for pressure relief on nerves
- Synthetic leather with silicone grip holds tight in the sprints
- Slip-on design for streamlined aesthetics and fit
- Integrated finger pullers aid removing after the ride