Keep the chill out.
Every region has chilly spells and wet spells, but most places experience wind year round. That's why Louis Garneau designed the Modesto 2 Women's Jacket to take care of you in all seasons, with a lightweight, breathable design that blocks the wind and matches perfectly with spring, summer, and fall kits to keep you riding comfortably when things get gusty.
The Modesto is made from a blend of LG's Diamond Air and Light Mesh AirDry fabrics. The Diamond Air fabric is a lightweight ripstop nylon, which blocks the wind and remains breathable, so sweat doesn't build up. The underarm and side panels are constructed from the moisture-wicking and extra-breathable Light Mesh AirDry material to increase ventilation and moisture transfer.
The full-length zipper can be used to increase ventilation, while the internal zipper flap blocks gusts when you zip up. Elastic at the wrists and hem provides a comfortable seal, while plenty of reflective details keep you visible. The jacket is finished with multiple pockets which include a dedicated phone compartment.
View more Women's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.