Middle LG-Race Bag
You've been slowly working up your endurance by ticking off longer rides, setting your sights on eclipsing the century mark during your next effort. Pick up the Louis Garneau Middle LG-Race Bag for storage of all your essential repair tools, energy-fueling supplements, and everyday items before pushing yourself across longer distances. This mid-sized saddle bag features a roomy zippered compartment with a clip to attach your car and house keys, so they don't accidentally spill out while you're fixing a mechanical or stopping for refreshments along your route.
The Middle LG-Race Bag's robust, water-resistant construction won't succumb to light showers and road spray, meaning your snacks, tools, and cash won't get soaked after riding through inclement weather. It's large enough to toss spare tubes, a couple of CO2 cartridges, plus tire levers and multi-tools, should you run into mechanical problems fifty miles away from home. Plus, it comes with a built-in LED along the back, which increases your visibility to passing traffic during the early morning and evening hours.
- Mid-sized saddle bag is ideal for long-distance efforts
- Robust, water-resistant fabric won't succumb to light rain
- Roomy compartment for essential repair tools and energy snacks
- Key clip means you won't lose your keys fifty miles from home
- Built-in LED along backside to increase visibility in the dark
- Adjustable straps attach to saddle rails and seatpost