When it's okay to be a primadonna.
From checking off your daily neighborhood jog on a cold morning to cranking out 15 miles on the road, the Louis Garneau Women's Merino Prima Socks puts your best forward with soft, cozy comfort and performance-ready features. The stretchy merino wool construction offers exceptional moisture-wicking performance without compromising its high levels of thermal insulation, while the light and fast-drying properties of Primaloft yarn ensure you enjoy your outdoor activities with warm, dry feet on cold, fall days.
- Soft, warm, and dry comfort during active days out
- Merino wool blend wicks sweat, dries quickly, and fights odors
- Primaloft fibers enhance drying time and overall breathability
- Lightly cushioned design adds support
- Mesh vents promote continuous airflow
- Reinforced heel and toe increase its durability