Lemmon 3 Jersey
The climb up Tucson's Mt. Lemmon is long and steady, and while the temperature may be fall-like up top, starting down at our favorite coffee shop in town feels firmly like summer. Garneau's updated Lemmon 3 Jersey uses its Highlander Mesh for an airy fabric that wicks sweat away from the body to keep you cool on the climb, with mesh panels on the sides for extra ventilation. Three pockets keep fuel close at hand as you ride, and have enough room for an extra layer to keep you warm enough on the way back down the mountain.
- A lightweight jersey for warm weather rides
- Breathable fabric feels airy and breathes well
- Mesh inserts encourage ventilation when the temperature climbs
- Three rear pockets store fuel and extra layers as needed
- Reflective details help keep you visible during low-light rides