Why We Like The Lemmon 2 Jersey Jr
Louis Garneau started in a garage and built its way up to be one of the top cycling apparel manufacturers in the market. Their designs are distinctive for everyone down to the smallest riders. That's why we like the Lemmon 2 Jersey Jr. It's constructed with a quarter-zip fit and three rear pockets on the lower back for supplies. But, there's no fear of overheating thanks to Airdry fabric, which enhances airflow and maintains moisture management. Silicone grippers at the rear hem keep the jersey from riding up.
- Junior jersey for smaller riders who get after serious miles
- Quarter-zip fit and short sleeves with Airdry fabric for breathability
- Fabric tech takes care of moisture management
- Rear hem silicone gripper keeps everything in place
- UPF/SPF 30 for protection from those harsh rays