When you're feeling like rolling into a berm-blasting, smile-packed day on the dirt, we're pretty sure you don't want to start out with a restrictive kit that isn't capable of shredding. Louis Garneau's Latitude Shorts are all freedom, decking you out with plenty of room to move, and stretchy fabrics that don't limit mobility, so you can hammer up punchy climbs, boost rollers, and charge into rock gardens without second thought. They are built with tough, but soft, abrasion-resistant fabric designed to handle low-hanging branch snags and scuffles with rocks, while remaining light and breathable. A seamless inner leg reduces excess material and irritating hems that can cause chaffing on long days.
To keep comfort going on the inside, Garenau employs its removable Drytex inner shorts with the Profile MTB chamois. The short itself is built for the trail, with breathable construction and a form-fit that moves with you, plus a wide compression cuff at waist that spreads pressure evenly to prevent bunching while you ride. The liner is backed with the Profile MTB seat pad, built with multi-directional stretch, and an odor-fighting solution to keep you feeling fresh. The pad uses multi-density foam to target key areas prone to irritation on the mountain bike, reducing pinching points and trail chatter, while delivering a smooth transition when you move around on your saddle, and get behind the back wheel.
- Dirt-ready shorts that won't limit you
- Abrasion-resistant fabric boosts durability
- Move freely with soft, stretchy construction
- Removable liner short manages moisture and breathes
- Seamless inner leg reduces fabric bunching and chaffing
- Profile MTB chamois cushions sit bones, fights odor
- Reflective accents on back boost visibility on early morning rides