Why We Like The Jade II Cycling Shoe
We think the Jade II is an ideal option for intermediate riders looking to level up with a race-ready shoe. This shoe is also a great option for riders on a budget who are still looking for performance. Louis Garneau's X-Comfort zone technology prevents numbness no matter how wide or thin our feet are, and a rigid fiberglass nylon outsole ensures efficient power transfer so we don't have to worry about wasting watts. The Chrome II fits standard road bike pedals or the SPD system, and reflective accents ensure we're seen while we're pedaling.
- A comfortable shoe for all-day riding or racing
- Standard fit technology offers a roomier design
- Ergo Air injected fiberglass nylon outsole for efficient power transfer
- HRS-80 heel retention maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Chrome II fits both the SPD system and standard road bike pedals
- Reflective accents on the front and back ensure we're seen