True to trail bliss.
With so many companies focused on catering to top-level riders and racers, it's refreshing to see that Louis Garneau designed the Women's J-Bar Jersey for trail enthusiasts out there strictly for the fun. As such, the J-Bar is a streamlined affair that forgoes unnecessary features in favor of lightweight comfort and lively colors. 3/4-length sleeves offer a bit more coverage, making it a versatile addition for variable conditions experienced on the trail. The stretchy v-neck makes it increasing flexible for dodging trail impediments and roosting around corners.
Sitting at the heart of this cycling jersey is LG's AnCore Mesh, which rapidly accelerates airflow to disperse perspiration build-up. This cool-wearing mesh sits along Zircon fabric for a buttery feel that's exceptionally lightweight and quick-drying. The sum of these fabrics leaves you utterly cool and confident, so you can attack anything the trail throws your way.
- Streamlined jersey for trail enthusiasts
- 3/4-length sleeves offer versatile coverage
- Stretchy v-neckline for fluid movements
- AnCore Mesh rapidly accelerates airflow
- Zircon fabric is soft and quick-drying
- Reflective accents for greater visibility
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.