There's a time and place for full-face lids, body armor, and dual-crown forks, but it's certainly not on a casual day running laps on the local singletrack circuit. Louis Garneau makes the J-Bar Men's Jersey to handle those days. It balances cooling breathability, abrasion resistance, and the added protection of 3/4-length sleeves with a casually athletic style that's always appropriate. Even if you do in fact take it on gravity runs.
- A mountain biking jersey for trail loops and park sessions
- Shaped for comfortable pedaling instead of XC aerodynamics
- Material promotes cooling airflow while resisting abrasion
- Reflective hits add some visibility for rides to the trailhead
- Raglan sleeves and V-neck collar for full range of motion in the saddle