Staying cool in sweltering summer heat is easy with Louis Garneau's Icefit Jersey. Its advanced fabrics keep you cool, allowing your resources to be put into more important things—like powering up that local climb.
The jersey is constructed from Icefit fabric, which works with your perspiration to cool your skin. So, rather than just shielding you from the sun, which the UPF rated 50+ fabric also does, it keeps your core body temperature from overheating. The Icefit is complemented with the placement of Airfit mesh panels in the underarms and across the back to further ventilate hot air from your skin and assist in cooling. And, if the summer heat is still threatening to cut your ride short, Garneau included a full-length zipper so that you're able to adjust for maximum airflow into the jersey.
- Summer-ready cycling jersey for lasting cool comfort
- Lightweight fabrics wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you cool
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation
- Silicone gripper holds hem in place
- Rear pockets stow tools and other small essentials
- Relaxed fit leaves room for movement without billowy excess fabric