Black tie BBQ.
So backyard cookouts aren't typically the place for haute couture, but we're not exactly keen on attending in Lycra, either. Solve the ride in Lycra vs. drive in a sundress dilemma with Louis Garneau's chamois-equipped Icefit 2 Dress, which combines a casual dress silhouette with a liner that incorporates LG's minimalist Slim Flex women's insert.
The Icefit 2 lives up to its name with a pair of fabrics. The body fabric and namesake, Icefit 2, actually reacts to the presence of perspiration to by actively cooling your skin. It also works to keep you dry by pulling that perspiration away from your skin and expelling it into the summer air, and mesh inserts further this aim by increasing ventilation so you heat-up less in the first place. The included liner is removable independently of the dress, but when it is in use, Powerband leg cuffs keep it in place and it helps prevent unwanted exposure on winding days or after you've spun up to speed.
- A casual cycling dress for social spins and commutes
- Cooling fabrics take the brunt of summer commutes
- Removable liner includes chamois for discreet comfort
- UV protection keeps rays at bay while the dress cools you
- Zippered pocket with media routing secures ride tunes
- Reflective details help keep you seen on late returns
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.