Bring on the summer.
Louis Garneau's HTO Women's Jersey was made with a smooth fabric and an unrestrictive fit, meaning that you'll remain dry and comfortable no matter how high the mercury climbs.
The jersey was constructed from Icefit fabric. Icefit is essentially a reactive knit material that works with your perspiration to cool your skin—much in the same way that an evaporative cooler works. So, rather than just shielding you from the sun, which the UPF rated 50+ fabric also does, it keeps your core body temperature from overheating, too.
The jersey's raglan sleeves allow shoulder flexibility while outstretched at the bars, and a single zippered rear pocket provides a safe home for your essentials.
The Louis Garneau HTO Women's Jersey is available in sizes X-Small to XX-large and comes in the colors Black/grey, Candy Purple, and White/black.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.