Mountain bike jerseys don't have to be complicated affairs. Leave the billboard branding, painted-on fit, and overwrought designs for your road life and roll the dirt in simple, clean functionality in Louis Garneau's HTO 2 Women's Jersey. Simplicity doesn't mean under-developed, though—the jersey is made from three fabrics, two of which are treated to actively cool in the presence of moisture. Not a great feature during snowy commutes, maybe, but it's worth its weight in cold when the sidecountry singletrack lures you away from the lift and you have to climb out to earn your next run. A mesh panel in the back also pitches in, helping to reduce the accumulation of sweat beneath a hydration pack.
- A mountain bike jersey for hot summer sessions
- Standard fit is athletic but not a painted-on road jersey
- Body material treated to promote cooling when wet
- Mesh upper back reduces sweat accumulation beneath packs
- Zippered rear pocket secures your trail essentials
- Multimedia routing adds tunes to your saddle time
- Moderate UV protection helps reduce sun damage
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.