Why We Like The Hillibilli Cycling Shoe
The Hillibilli Cycling Shoe is named for all the ups and downs we're intent on tackling on our bike. Its single BOA dial closure offers a fit that conforms the shoe's synthetic upper to our foot, and an Ergo Grip sole improves comfort and power transfer. And, Louis Garneau's X-Comfort Zone technology offers easy riding that lasts all day. We like this shoe for everything from trails to riding cross-country.
- Louis Garneau's shoe for days with miles of elevation gain and loss
- X-Comfort zone technology keeps us feeling good while we're pedaling
- A synthetic upper and mesh toe cap improves comfort and breathability
- Single BOA dial closure ensures a comfortable fit
- Ergo Grip sole improves power transfer and pedaling efficiency