Keep cranking in total confidence.
Extremely lightweight and well-ventilated, the Louis Garneau Hero Helmet is a trusty accomplice for besting PRs after work and cranking swiftly with the local cycling club. In-Mold construction keeps it both lightweight atop your head and certified against the everyday spills that happen on the road. The Hero doesn't stop there at keeping you protected, adding an inner frame for structural support, as well as MSB technology to solidify the perimeter from impacts.
Louis Garneau sought to not only keep its weight down and protective attributes up, but they created the Hero Helmet with aerodynamics and cool-wearing ventilation in mind. That's why it's sleekly sculpted to cuts through the breeze, as well as sporting 22 vents with inner evacuation channels to keep your head pleasantly cool on the warmest outings of the year. It's rounded out with an excellent Spiderlock Pro adjustment system that tightens precisely with the turn of a rear-mounted dial, plus X-Static liner pads that resist odor build-up after you've been sweating profusely on the road.
- Push yourself at a brisk cadence in lightweight protection
- In-Mold construction with a streamlined, aerodynamic profile
- 22 vents with inner-evacuation channels for cooling airflow
- MSB technology reinforces perimeter from crushing impacts
- Spiderlock Pro adjustment system for a fine-tuned fit
- X-Static liner pads prevent odor build-up after sweating