H2O II Shoe Cover
Though they aren't the most extreme members of Louis Garneau's weather-resistant bootie family, the H2O II Shoe Covers do provide a level of insulation and wind- and water-resistance that corresponds with the worst weather many of us will venture out it. The body fabric features a laminate for weather-blocking properties, and it protects a layer of light fleece to preserve body warmth behind that shield. The combination may not see you through winter's worst, snowy gales, but it's certainly equal to temperatures into the 40s or lower, depending on how you layer underneath.
- Shoe covers for all but the depths of winter
- Weather-resistance keeps wind and road spray at bay
- Insulated inner face preserves body warmth
- Toe reinforced for pushing off at stoplights
- Reflective details help add visibility on overcast, chilly days
- Side entry and adjustable soles reduce the hassle of getting them on