It's a bit nippy out there.
The Louis Garneau Men's Grandondo 2 Jacket comes in handy when there's a nip in the air caused by brisk breezes, and it sort of looks like a rain cloud is covering part of your daily route. This reliable rain coat boasts a waterproof, windproof Covertec construction with fully taped seams to prevent a single raindrop from seeping in. There's a back slit to assure ventilation when things get sweaty.
- Jacket optimized for cycling in wet or windy weather
- Covertec fabric with fully taped seams for reliable protection
- Silicon gripper at rear hem assures a stay-put fit
- Back vent ditches unwanted heat for cool airflow
- Reflective accents assist with visibility in low light