Fore and aft.
Louis Garneau's Granfondo 2 Cycling Jacket is a simple, effective solution to keeping you dry from front to back during the drizzly days of early spring. It's made of Covertec, a proprietary weather shield that blocks wind and water from the dropped rear hem to the extended collar. A garage at the top of the collar prevents the zipper's chilled metal from irritating your throat—after all, the weather's already irritating enough.
- A cycling jacket for spring and fall training miles
- Protects against windy, rainy weather and road spray
- Rear vent helps keep you dry from the inside out
- Dropped hem and tall collar extend coverage
- Standard fit allows for sub-layering
- Zipper garage protects your throat from a cold zipper
- Reflective details help keep you visible under uncooperative weather