Fore and aft.
Louis Garneau's Granfondo 2 Cycling Jacket is a simple, effective solution to keeping you dry from front to back during the drizzly days of early spring. It's made of Covertec, a proprietary weather shield that blocks wind and water from the dropped rear hem to the extended collar. A garage at the top of the collar prevents the zipper's chilled metal from irritating your throat—after all, the weather's already irritating enough.
- A cycling jacket for spring and fall training miles
- Protects against windy, rainy weather and road spray
- Rear vent helps keep you dry from the inside out
- Dropped hem and tall collar extend coverage
- Standard fit allows for sub-layering
- Zipper garage protects your throat from a cold zipper
- Reflective details help keep you visible under uncooperative weather
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.