Cool Weather Essential.
Before you head out for that chilly shoulder-season ride, pull on the Louis Garneau Women's Gel EX Pro Gloves. Made from a laminated fleece to provide wind-blocking warmth, these gloves keep your hands happy in chilly conditions. A synthetic leather palm maintains grip on the hoods, while Biogel padding reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve. The X-Vent palm design helps evacuate palm moisture and stabilize hand temperature. Garneau finished the Gel EX Pro with thermos-conductive panels that make it easy to manage your touchscreen whether you're taking a picture or checking your stats.
- Cool-weather gloves that keep you in touch with the hoods
- Windproof fleece insulates while faux-leather keeps grip secure
- Padded palms absorb chatter and reduces nerve pressure
- X-Vent and ErgoAir design reduces the risk of clammy palms
- Touchscreen fingertips enable smartphone use
- Lie-flat cuff slides under jackets and warmers
- Reflective details add visibility for hand signals in low light