Why We Like The Fit Sensor Texture Short
The Louis Garneau Fit Sensor Texture Short makes long days in the saddle much more enjoyable. We’re hopping on our tried and tested steeds after throwing on these shorts finding we’re able to ride longer and faster without sore sit bones. The yoga-pant-like waist and silicone thighs mean we’re not worried about them sliding down or experiencing any chafing while they’re on.
- Introductory liners for long-ride curious riders
- Airzone 2 chamois breaths well in hot conditions
- 7.5in inseam is traditionally cut for great tan lines
- 50+ UPF rating keeps damaging sun rays at bay
- Yoga-pant like waistband fit is comfy and stylish
- Item #LGNZ4CX
- Airzone 2
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.