Training rides, race day, and laid-back tours all have a place in your cycling repertoire, but you don't need special gear for each different kind of ride. The Louis Garneau Fit Sensor 2 Men's Bib Shorts are high-tech enough to keep you supported on race day but comfortable enough that you'll also insist on them for your next charity century.
LG constructs the Fit Sensor from a series of pre-shaped panels, designed to adapt to your body and flex in the places where freedom of movement is most important. The panels are joined with flatlock seams, so they won't chafe as you pedal, and the inner leg is actually seamless, which reduces the chance of irritation and bunching to virtually zero.
These panels are made of LG's Fit Sensor fabric, which blends nylon, polyester, and Lycra for the ideal combination of compressive support, moisture transfer, and thermoregulation. The legs are finished with compressive Power Band cuffs, which help reduce muscle vibration to fight off fatigue and increase blood flow.
Inside, LG's AirZone chamois provides ergonomic multi-layer foam padding. The Airzone and the anatomical panels are kept in place by bibs made of super-breathable Power Mesh, with stretch trim for a more secure fit and a minimal design to reduce moisture build-up. Reflective accents at the back and bottom of the Fit Sensor help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Technical bib shorts for all your days on the bike
- Fit Sensor fabric manages temperature and moisture
- AirZone chamois uses ergonomic padding for comfort
- Flatlock construction offers friction-free comfort on long rides
- Seamless inner thighs interface nicely with the saddle
- Ergonomic 10-panel construction ensures a conforming fit
- Powerband compression cuff keeps shorts in place without grippers