Louis Garneau's Evans GT Jersey successfully employs simple aesthetics and fabric that excels at keeping you cool in the heat to make itself a go-to training jersey. A piece that would be at home on your weeknight shop rides, the Evans GT employs a tailored fit without the next-to-skin aggressiveness of a racing jersey, so if you're newer to the sport and aren't a fan of superhero-esque Lycra kit just yet, the Evans GT will be much more your style. Lightweight mesh panels accent the already ultralight Diamond main body fabric, both of which work to dutifully pull moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry. The different panels are joined with flatlock seaming that won't chafe or irritate your skin.
Garneau includes a full-length zipper for further improving the jersey's ventilation on sticky rides, and a complement of five pockets helps you organize snacks, spare tubes, and other essentials. Finally, a silicone back hem prevents your jersey from riding up while you move around in the saddle, and Powerband arm grippers doing the same for the sleeves. The jersey is finished with reflective accents on the front and back to enhance your visibility to other road users.
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.