A short for long hauls.
You’ve been training hard, and you’re almost ready for next week’s century—all you need now is the Louis Garneau Women’s Equipe Cycling Shorts for long-distance comfort in the saddle. These shorts feature Louis Garneau’s most comfortable long-ride chamois, the Motion AirGel, which provides unsurpassed cushioning thanks to strategically placed perforated gel inserts that add comfort without compromising ventilation. It's finished with an anti-irritation and anti-odor treatment, both of which are required properties for a century chamois.
The Equipe also features a strategically arrayed combination of fabrics meant to take advantage of different material properties at different locations. For example, Power + Lycra offers enhanced compression for better muscle support, while Pro + Lycra adds stretchy support. The high waist helps prevent the red stripe of a jersey/shorts gap, and it also provides better abdominal support and distributes pressure evenly around the waist.
- Long-distance cycling shorts for charity rides and gran fondos
- Compressive materials support muscles over long days in the saddle
- LG's most comfortable long-distance chamois well suited for centuries
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation from hours spent pedaling
- HugFit waist supports and flatters while preventing jersey gaps
- Wide leg bands are laser cut to eliminate pinching and transitional ridges
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.