Ready for the journey ahead.
Redesigned with a better fit and feel than before, the Louis Garneau Men's Equipe II Jersey is your partner in crime for long rides meandering along scenic byways and everyday jaunts around your neighborhood route alike. The Equipe II Jersey combines a regular cut with Zircon fabric that wicks moisture to keep you completely cool and comfortable as you churn out watts on the road. This fabric sits alongside four-way stretch arms that conform brilliantly, finished with Powerbands for a secure fit without flapping, even in high winds.
The jersey is finished with an anti-odor and cooling treatment, both of which keep you feeling and smelling fresh, even after high-cadence efforts when you're pouring with sweat. Mesh side panels channel cooling airflow over areas prone to sweating, so you won't overheat when temperatures spike throughout your ride. Additionally, it has a number of functional pockets, including a sweatproof pocket for your smartphone with a port for cleanly routing your headphone cable.
- Redesigned for a better fit and feel on the road
- Regular fit won't restrict motion, yet isn't loose
- Zircon fabric wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- 4-way stretch sleeves with Powerbands for flap-free fit
- Breathable mesh side panels provide cooling airflow
- Three angled rear pocket give you easy access to goods
- Sweatproof pocket for your smartphone with cable routing