Elite Pro Vent Jersey
Louis Garneau has a firm understanding of the need for gear for in-between weather, and the Elite Pro Vent Jersey holds a special place for us in our shoulder-season kit. This jersey offers just a little more coverage than your go-to short sleeve, and takes the sting out of chilly mornings, but without overdoing it, so you can ride into the afternoon without overheating. That's because Garneau crafts the Elite Pro Vent with breathable polyester that actively wicks away perspiration, helping you keep dry when you're winding up shady canyon roads. It features a race fit that's snug and streamlined to keep aerodynamics a priority by avoiding extra folds and wrinkles, offering a touch of free speed. The jersey is finished with elastic on bottom to lock your hem in place, and three deep pockets with room for all of your cycling essentials.
- A sleek jersey to add a little warmth to your kit
- Soft polyester actively wicks, and traps heat
- Raglan sleeves offer freedom of movement
- Full zip lets you drop heat in a pinch
- Lock your hem in place with elasticated bottom
- Keep your essentials close at hand with three deep back pockets