Plentiful grip for off-road adventures.
Chances are pretty good that any serious trail rider is wearing gloves to protect their hands and provide a bit more control of their mountain bike. As such, you'll find the Louis Garneau Kids' Elan Glove provides grip and dexterity for young riders learning to master the handling and control of their mountain bike.
The Elan Glove is made from a lightweight synthetic leather material that's resistant to scuffs and scrapes, should your young rider take a spill on the trail. This synthetic leather is perforated for breathability and features silicone grip along the trigger fingers for enhanced control of the bike's shifters and brakes. Also, the glove uses Biogel2 padding to disperse vibration from fatiguing their hands and arms while riding over rugged terrain, such as rocks and roots.
- Enhances grip and control for young mountain bikers
- Lightweight, rugged synthetic leather construction
- Perforated holes for breathability in warm weather
- Biogel2 padding smooths out chatter on rough trails
- Stretch comfort cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Soft fabric on thumb for wiping sweat off face