Winter has finally loosened its frigid grip on the roads and you've happily packed away the extra-thick thermals, leaving your Louis Garneau Women's Edge CT Cycling Jersey conveniently on hand for chilly morning training rides. Its soft fabric hits the sweet spot between thick winter fare and thin summery textiles to manage brisk spring days and high mountain summer adventures with cozy yet breathable comfort.
Louis Garneau designs this jersey with more than just cycling in mind, and gives it a sporty, pullover styling and relaxed fit that lends the versatility to wear beyond the bike. Whether you're on the run, in the gym, or in the coffee shop on the way to a workout, the Edge CT looks to be a go-to choice when the weather requires a full-sleeved approach to the day.
- A sporty long-sleeved jersey for any fitness endeavor
- Mid-weight fabric cuts the chill on brisk spring mornings
- Relaxed fit allows comfortable movement on the bike or in the gym
- Classic quarter-zip, pullover styling
- Rear pockets hold a phone, snacks, and other essentials
- Reflective details increase visibility to others in low-light conditions