Brown pow is calling.
When steep slickrock and tacky loam beckon, slip yourself into the Louis Garneau Men's Dirt Short before embarking on epic rides across varying ecosystems ranging from scorching desert mesas to temperate rainforests. The Dirt Short features a relaxed cut that's perfect for everything from long trail rides to aggro all-mountain outings, providing enough mobility to pedal without restriction, as well as draping over your knee pads without snagging. Louis Garneau includes a detachable bib short liner, which has a chamois to absorb excess vibration and disperse saddle pressure from irritating your most sensitive areas, especially when you're pummeling over rough terrain.
The short itself is comprised of quick-drying, highly robust fabric with 4-way stretch capabilities that conforms to your every pedal stroke and movement. It's water and stain-resistant, shedding outside moisture and flinging dirt from adhering to the short, which makes your life easier when it's time to do laundry when your trail ride is finished. Numerous pockets carry your tools, snacks, and daily essentials for quick access on the trail. There's also adjustable waist tabs for a secure fit without it slipping down as you ride.
- Relaxed shorts for trail rides and all-mountain outings
- Detachable bib short liner with chamois for pressure relief
- Durable, quick-drying fabric blend with four-way stretch
- Fabric is resistant to outside moisture and flinging dirt
- Designed for optimal integration with knee pads
- Seamless inner-leg won't scratch or irritate skin
- Zippered front pockets carry your riding essentials