When pre-race nerves kick in, focus on some positive self-talk, review your goals, and know that your kit will be on point with the Louis Garneau Course Women's Vector Sleeveless Tri Top folded neatly in your duffle bag. Its lightweight SpeedTech fabric features dimples, inspired by those found on a golf ball, with aims at reducing overall drag so you move through the air smoothly, and most importantly on race day, faster. Add in a form-fitting, streamlined profile and you have a race-ready garment that tucks stealthily under a wetsuit and dries quickly on the bike so you can focus on minimizing the seconds to the next transition.
In addition to its wind-cheating fabrics, the Course Vector top includes all the things a discerning triathlete looks for when choosing kit. In addition to its aero properties, the fabrics' high breathability and moisture-wicking prowess make it well suited to handle the rigors of warm-weather events. Garneau also adds coldblack treatment across the jersey to reflect the sun's harmful rays for an extra dose of protective cooling.
- A sleeveless, triathlon-specific top
- Aerodynamic fabrics reduce drag to gain precious seconds on the bike
- Lightweight, breathable fabrics function well in summer heat
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays for cool protection
- Rear pockets stow gels and other small essentials
- Race-ready fit minimizes excess fabric
View more Women's Tri Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.