Stay The Course.
Solidify your success on race day with the compressive cut and aerodynamic design of the Louis Garneau Women's Course Race 2 Cycling Shorts. Made from CB Lazer Rev fabric, these shorts offer a compressive fit to reduce muscle vibration and enhance circulation for longer rides. The moisture-wicking and breathable construction combined with Coldblack technology reduces heat build-up to keep you cool and comfortable on the course. The shorts are kept in place with a HigFit waist with light grip at the back. A 5 Motion chamois combines pre-shaped wings and a deep split at the back bridged by vented mesh to allow for multidirectional motion.
- Blend comfort and aerodynamics in these cycling shorts
- Compressive fabric enhances blood flow
- One-piece technology minimizes seams to reduce chafing
- Women-specific 5 Motion chamois made of high-density foam
- Boldblack treatment repels scorching sun rays
- Reflective accents for increased visibility
View more Women's Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.