Stay the course.
Louis Garneau built the Course Race 2 Bib Shorts to be the last pair of cycling shorts you ever own. With a single-piece construction of compressive, fatigue-eliminating CB Lazer Rev, you'll be able to comfortably stay the course for hours at a time. It's also treated with Coldblack, so it actually reflects the majority of the sun's energy, which would otherwise translate to body heat.
The shorts are kept in place with power mesh bibs that converge to one center chest strap for a women's fit. The strap is detachable in front, making for easier natural breaks. The legs are secured with a laser-finished hem for a fit that lies flat from waist to leg opening.
The shorts are finished with the women's version of LG's 5 Motion chamois, which uses Beveled Edge Molding to smooth the transitions between the different strata of high-density foam. The surface material is bacteriostatic and stretches to move with you instead of against you.
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.