A new course.
Louis Garneau is constantly upgrading its cycling apparel to stay ahead of the competitive curb. Take the Women's Course Race 2 Bib Short, an already-thoughtful bib beloved by cyclists all around the world. Instead of adding new styles and leaving it at that each season, LG completely redesigned the Course Race 2 with its new innovative LGneer fabric, which utilizes three compression zones at the hips and thighs to improve your blood flow for a longer, healthier ride.
- Louis Garneau's classic bib updated for modern road cycling
- LGneer fabric with three compression zones for improved blood flow
- Women-specific 5 Motion chamois made of high-density foam
- Detachable bib made of four-way stretch mesh for optimized venting
- CB Lazer Rev reinforcements developed to never shred
- Coldblack treatment repels scorching sun rays
View more Women's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.