A new course.
Louis Garneau is constantly upgrading its cycling apparel to stay ahead of the competitive curb. Take the Women's Course Race 2 Bib Short, an already-thoughtful bib beloved by cyclists all around the world. Instead of adding new styles and leaving it at that each season, LG completely redesigned the Course Race 2 with its new innovative LGneer fabric, which utilizes three compression zones at the hips and thighs to improve your blood flow for a longer, healthier ride.
Apart from that, the Course Race 2 is basically the same as its predecessor, with a single-piece construction of compressive, fatigue-eliminated CB Lazer Rev treated in Coldblack for reliable sun protection. The shorts are kept in place with power mesh bibs that converge to one center chest strap for a women-specific fit. The strap is detachable to ease natural breaks, and the legs are secured with a laser-finished hem for a fit that lies flat from waist to leg opening.
The shorts are then finished with the women's version of LG's 5 Motion chamois, which uses Beveled Edge Molding to smooth the transitions between the different strata of high-density foam. The surface material is bacteriostatic and stretches to move with you instead of against.
- Louis Garneau's classic bib updated for modern road cycling
- LGneer fabric with three compression zones for improved blood flow
- Women-specific 5 Motion chamois made of high-density foam
- Detachable bib made of four-way stretch mesh for optimized venting
- CB Lazer Rev reinforcements developed to never shred
- Coldblack treatment repels scorching sun rays