Copal II Cycling Shoe
The Copal II Cycling Shoe from Louis Garneau proves you can get a durable and high-quality pair of cycling shoes without spending a fortune. Using a seamless thermo-bonded upper, the shoe slices through the air with less drag all while eliminating irritation and hot spots. The synthetic leather is light, tough, and supple while the mesh inserts provide plenty of airflow for comfort and breathability. This updated version of the original Copal includes the award-winning X-Comfort Zone technology, first seen on its top-level offerings, that's designed to better adjust to the widths of varying foot sizes providing more comfort for longer while also increasing your efficiency.
The upper cinches down with two offset hook and loop straps for impressive foot security while the adjustable ratchet closure lets you micro-adjust on the fly. You'll find reflectors on the heel increasing visibility in low-light and inside, Cool Stuff insoles provide plenty of arch support and airflow for hot feet. At the bottom of the shoe, a reinforced nylon outsole provides plenty of stiffness for wattage transfer to the pedal. Lastly, the shoes are compatible with 2 and 3-bolt cleat systems.
- A cycling shoe that balances comfort, performance, and affordability
- Nylon/fiberglass sole efficiently transfers power
- Streamlined synthetic leather and mesh upper wrap feet in comfort
- Reinforced heel keeps foot anchored for efficiency and comfort
- Cool Stuff insoles provide arch support and ventilation
- Ratchet buckle and hook-and-loop strap closures customize the fit
- Reflective heel increase visibility to motorists
- Compatible with 2 and 3-bolt cleats