For all three disciplines
For comfort during your next training session, the Louis Garneau Comp Tank Top's stretchy knit, and durable fabric provide support and low drag for the swim, bike, or run.
The main panels of the Comp were sewn from Endurexx. This is a stretchy and yet durable fabric that hugs your curves and provides support for your muscles. Endurexx also provides UV protection of 50 UPF. Its form-fit is designed with flatlock seams and is cut to reduce chafing when worn under a wetsuit. The t-back and open neckline accommodate a full range of motion. To hold your race nutrition, Garneau included 2 angled back pockets and an adidtional mp3 pocket. Reflective accents make you visible in low light conditions.
The Louis Garneau Comp Women's Tank Top comes in five sizes from Small to XX-Large. It is available in Diva pink, Candy purple, and atomic blue.
Endurexx (80% nylon, 20% spandex)
2 back angled
View more Women's Tri Tops
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.