From training day to race day.
With their incorporation of cooling technologies and the antistatic, antimicrobial properties of carbon fiber, Louis Garneau's CB Carbon 2 Bib Shorts are just as appropriate for long training rides and sportives as they are for hard racing in your local crit series.
The CB Carbon shorts are, unsurprisingly, made from CB Carbon+ fabric. It maintains a confident fit with gentle compression and a comfortable temperature with sun-reflecting Coldblack treatment. The legs terminate in LG's leg bands of LG's Endurexx material, which also shows up in the side panels. Like CB Carbon+, Endurexx is also gently compressive, so it maintains leg coverage and limits fatigue without cutting into your legs like the usual elastic insert.
The shorts' 11 ergonomic panels are held in their assigned locations by straps of Highlander Mesh bibs mated to a Carbon X-Mesh back for an overall bib construction that breathes and wicks (the Highlander Mesh) and absorbs fatiguing road noise without absorbing moisture (the Carbon X-Mesh). The 4 Motion chamois brings up the rear with frontal vents, bacteriostatic properties, and smoothly transitioning thicknesses of perforated foam padding relieved with a central channel.
- Bib shorts support high-output cycling
- Carbon+ fabric reduces static and bacterial buildup
- Endurexx side panels stretch to accommodate movement
- Coldblack treatment reflects sunlight to regulate temperature
- 4 Motion chamois cushions and absorbs vibration
- Bib is breathable and wicking for comfort while working hard
- Compressive fit provides support and eliminates bunching