Carbon LS-100 III Cycling Shoe
The all-new Carbon LS-100 III Cycling Shoe from Louis Garneau continues with the brand's trend of applying its much-lauded X-Comfort Zone technology that first appeared on its top-tier shoes and instilling it on more affordable shoes. In this instance, it's the brand's top-selling road cycling shoe. What makes X-Comfort Zone technology so special is it allows the foot to swell up to 5 mm while riding, eliminating hot spots and discomfort as well as allowing the shoe to accommodate for wider feet.
Cinching down the synthetic leather upper is a single Boa IP1-S two-way dial offering easy micro-adjustments on the fly with the twist of a knob for a custom fit and easy replacement if needed. Down below, a carbon composite outsole ensures every watt goes directly into your pedals. Even the insoles weren’t overlooked and the shoes come with COOLMAX insoles for cooler feet during the hot summer months while its Power Zone technology offers better arch support maximum efficiency.
- Louis Garneau's best-selling road cycling shoe, updated
- Carbon composite sole efficiently transfers power
- Streamlined synthetic leather upper is supple and durable
- X-Comfort Zone allows the foot to swell up to 5mm for better comfort
- COOLMAX insole provides moisture wicking, breathability, and ventilation
- Replaceable Boa dial allows for micro-adjustments on the fly
- Reflective logo on the heel increases visibility to others
- Compatible with road pedals with 3-bolt cleats