If you're looking for race-worthy energy in a shoe to replace your worn entry-level kicks, but are sponsoring yourself on the bike for the foreseeable future, upgrade to the Louis Garneau Carbon LS-100 II. With a palatable price point and a construction that represents a significant step up from the starter shoes you've been using, the Carbon LS-100 won't drain your bank account in exchange for its responsive nature and contoured fit.
Less expensive starter shoes tend to offer fewer options for customization, providing riders with a generous, but not necessarily precise, fit. All of that changes with an upgrade to a shoe like the Carbon LS-100. Its upper mid-range distinction earns you a Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap across the supple synthetic leather uppers. This combination allows you to adjust for different needs across your instep and toes, ensuring both feel secure, but without the dreaded pins-and-needles sensation that imprecise buckles and straps often lead to. As you turn the pedals heading into a notoriously harsh local climb, the Carbon LS-100 will jump eagerly to the task of transferring precious watts into the pedals, matching your intensity with a rigid carbon composite platform.
- Upgrade your rides and races with this energetic shoe
- Durable synthetic leather uppers withstand the elements
- Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap for precise fit
- Shoe's low stack height improves responsiveness
- Carbon composite sole lends intermediate stiffness
- Reflective accents help you stand out to motorists