What's a cyclist to do when a jacket is overkill but a vest isn't warm enough? Louis Garneau's Cabriolet Women's Jacket provides the answer. It features a removable-sleeve construction that lets you armor up against chilly
gusts while giving you the possibility to cool down if things heat up on
The secret is in the removable sleeves and back panel, which
attach with magnets to make a windproof layer when you need one, and
quickly detach to expose the mesh back panels and underarms if you're
looking to increase ventilation. Sleeves or no, the Hex O2 fabric
efficiently cuts the wind, while the inner zipper flap blocks drafts and
the zipper garage prevents chin irritation.
The details are all there, too, with stretch trim at the wrists, a drawcord at the hem,
and safety-boosting reflective accents at the front, back, and sleeves.
Zippered pockets at the front and back provide convenient spots for
sleeves, snacks, and tools, while the hidden media pocket keeps your phone or
radio secure and has a cord port for easy, tangle-free routing.
- Full-zip jacket for cycling in chilly weather
- Hex O2 material deflects wind to keep you warm
- Magnets secure the sleeves and back panel
- Mesh panels under arms and at back maximize ventilation
- Drawcord hem secures the fit
- Reflective accents enhance visibility